Elements Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Command Nature!

Site HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Experience keep, should it be allowed?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kratonna
Villager
Villager
Kratonna

Experience keep, should it be allowed? Empty
PostSubject: Experience keep, should it be allowed?   Experience keep, should it be allowed? Empty2/16/2010, 7:30 am

Ok, so Zaper told me that you don't get to KEEP the experience you earn after a Campaign, which I think is unfair since you earned the experience. So reply to this topic asying what you feel about keeping the experience so you don't go back to Lv1 always.
Back to top Go down
Zaper Gallis
The King
The King
Zaper Gallis

PostSubject: Re: Experience keep, should it be allowed?   Experience keep, should it be allowed? Empty2/16/2010, 7:39 am

Ok, let me explain.

Elements Rage is a table top RPG game. So you may latterly play thousands of campaigns. If you kept the same character threw all of them then things would get way out of hand.

A character keeps his Exp, but it is highly likely you’ll be playing a different character each game, unless the GM decides to use a higher level campaign than the one from before. So basically it’s all in what the campaign calls for. If you play “Of love and death” 10 times with the same character, then by the 3 or 4th time your going to be overpower and there won’t be any excitement. Get it know?
Back to top Go down
http://elementsrage.webs.com
Kratonna
Villager
Villager
Kratonna

PostSubject: Re: Experience keep, should it be allowed?   Experience keep, should it be allowed? Empty2/16/2010, 7:41 am

What I meant was to just keep the Exp on your character sheet so that if you need to use that charcter, it's all set up and you don't need to mess with stats or skills or what not
Back to top Go down
Zaper Gallis
The King
The King
Zaper Gallis

PostSubject: Re: Experience keep, should it be allowed?   Experience keep, should it be allowed? Empty2/16/2010, 8:07 am

you can. thats what i was saying.
Back to top Go down
http://elementsrage.webs.com
Kratonna
Villager
Villager
Kratonna

PostSubject: Re: Experience keep, should it be allowed?   Experience keep, should it be allowed? Empty2/16/2010, 11:23 pm

I see, that's all I was asking. I think you should leave this up for other people wondering the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experience keep, should it be allowed?   Experience keep, should it be allowed? Empty

Back to top Go down

Experience keep, should it be allowed?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elements Rage :: The Castle :: The Kings Court (suggestions and feedback)-
Jump to: